Here’s the news you’ve all been waiting for! We are thrilled to announce that registrations for the SAUG National Summit 2022 are now open. Our signature event, the biggest independent, customer-led, SAP-focused event in this region, is back live and face-to-face for the first time since 2019.
We look forward to seeing you at the International Convention Centre (ICC) in Sydney, starting at 9am on Thursday 15 September and Friday 16 September.
To register, go here.
There are early bird pricing discounts available until 31 July 2022. After this date, standard prices will apply for members and non-members. Online registrations will remain open until the event closes on Friday, 16th September 2022.
This Summit will provide unrivalled content, insights and networking opportunities. Because it is the only SAP customer-run event, you will hear the authentic and unfiltered voices, experiences and opinions of SAP users, along with global experts.
There will be more than 70 sessions, including inspiring keynote presentations and thought leaders, customer experiences with numerous SAP solutions, SAP expert sessions and SAP roadmaps, workshop sessions and valuable networking opportunities. In addition, there will be a pre-Summit workshop exclusively for Summit delegates.
- Network with and meet global SAP experts, customers and SAP Solution Partners;
- Multiple streams featuring a variety of learning sessions so you can choose an agenda that best suits you;
- Join leading experts who will show you how to get the best from your SAP solutions and how to develop your own strategy;
- Make sense of emerging technologies and new solutions, and gain incomparable insights into the most critical SAP issues;
- Discover how leading customer organisations are transforming, innovating, optimising their SAP systems and maximising ROI.
Stay tuned as we bring you more highlights over the coming weeks.
You cannot afford to miss SAUG National Summit 2022. Secure your place today!